Personal Data – any information relating to an identifiable natural person
Processing – any operation performed on Personal Data
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed
We/us – Perfectly Vegan
2. Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Processing is limited to the purpose
- Processing is carried out with minimal data
- Processing is limited with a time period
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data, and the integrity and confidentiality of data
3. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Right for the help of supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent
4. Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your email address, name, contact number, billing address, etc – mainly information that is necessary for us to deliver our services. Your information is saved in order for us to contact you regarding your order or enquiry.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information such as your IP address that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools to improve your customer experience. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities (but not your personal data) may be logged.
Publicly available information
We do not display any information about you that is publicly available aside from customer comments. These will have been provided by you, the client, for this sole purpose with your approval and only your first name will be shown.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Enhance your customer experience
- To identify you
- To provide you with our service or related services
- To communicate with you for sales or invoicing
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you invoices for services provided
- For any other purposes we have asked your consent for
- We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers or third parties. We will only disclose your Personal Data to public officials when we are legally obliged to do so.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. Our website uses HTTPS protocols for communication and transferring data and is hosted on a secure server. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer which stores information that is used to help make websites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in forms so that you don’t have to re-enter this information next time.
- Google Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services but do not personal information
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Supervisory Authority – ICO
Last updated: 24.01.23